Thursday, April 21, 2005

UK Election - None of the Above!

I have allowed my thoughts to be open to the messages of the political parties but I see 'none of the above' as a truth for me.

All the parties infuriate. Nibbling around the edges. Taxing us. Interfering. Huge waste and socially manipulative strategies that create problems and a demand for more 'services' and 'agencies'. Social Services seem to nurture behaviours to guarantee future 'customers' for themselves and their colleagues. Council Tax is a huge burden, yet we hear it takes £600m a year just to manage rebates on this tax alone. Why are we rewarding the underclass by increasing their benefits and improving their housing when they decide to have more children they have no intention of supporting?

Something has to be done.

I think I am becoming a Libertarian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home